AUDITION IN BUDAPEST
Please note that students of the Liszt Academy enjoy priority in signing up for the audition.
22 January 2018 – Room XXIII, Liszt Academy (Main Building, Liszt F. tér 8.)
23 January 2018 – Room X, Liszt Academy (Main Building, Liszt F. tér 8.)
violin, viola, cello, double bass, flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn, trumpet, piano and voice
STRINGS / PIANO / VOICE: 20 mins max, 2 pieces (one classical & one Romantic/C20th)
WINDS: 15 mins max, 2 pieces (one classical and one Romantic/C20th)
- Please, first register by sending an email to Ms Éva Gyöngy Máté, colleague of the Department of International Affairs at mate.eva.gyongy[at]lisztacademy.hu.
Please, indicate in the email subject line: ENCUENTRO
- In the reply email you are invited to fill in a form indicating further details (your chosen date and time, instrument, repertoire, length of pieces) to finalise your application.
· Please, bring a print copy of your CV/biography in English with photo and your contact to the audition.
· Please, arrive with your own accompanist for the audition.
· The Festival covers all costs (travel, accommodation) and provides per diem.
Please, note that signing up for a preferred audition time slot will happen in the order of registration. Due to the limited number of available time slots we highly recommend registering as early as possible and no later than the given deadline (see below). After registering, you will receive access to the timetable where you can indicate your preferred time.
Registration is open until 18 January 2018, Thursday, 12.00. After that the audition schedule will be finalised and modification may be requested only on highly reasonable grounds.